Biltwell Gringo S ECE Black Spectrum
The new Biltwell collection is again delicious, the well-known Gringo S is now available in many new designs and completely ECE approved!
Overview: The Gringo S is constructed from an injection molded ABS outer layer. The helmet has shock absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched inner padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar pad for comfort.
The anti-fog Gringo S screen (if you have an S) has great optics and simple mechanism for easy operation, removal or cleaning.
The click mechanism on the left side of the rider offers space for quick opening, but also for safe closing.
The strap also has a ring so that the belt does not flap and irritates your skin.
• Complies with DOT & ECE safety standards
• Injection molded ABS outer shell with hand painted finish
• Shock absorbing EPS liner
• Hand-sewn Lycra lining with contrasting diamond stitched and quilted open cell foam padding
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
• Injection molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate screen with stylish, robust aluminum hinges